Wedding Favors: Champagne Cone
- Scissors (regular or decorative craft scissors)
- Clear cellophane
- Double stick tape
- Curling ribbon
- At least 40 Ferrero Rocher Chocolates
- 10 fluted champagne glasses
- Measure and cut 10- 6"x 4" rectangles of cellophane with scissors.
- Lay a piece of the cellophane on a work surface and place a 3" piece of double stick tape along one of the 4" edges.
- Roll the 4 "non-taped edge up over to the taped end pressing it to seal. Put two more 3" pieces of tape along the long sides of the cellophane tube directly opposite one another.
- Cut two pieces of curling ribbon about 24" long and adhere them to the tape strips so that they scoop underneath the cellophane tube. Be sure to leave extra ribbon on both sides to curl. Place a third ribbon about 12" in length in between the other two ribbons moving in the opposite direction so it forms a handle at the top of the tube. Curl the long pieces of ribbon with a scissor by gently but firmly holding the ribbon at its base between your thumb and the blade of a scissor. Draw your hand and scissor through to the end of the ribbon and let it curl. Repeat on the other side.
- Fill each cone with 4 Ferrero Rocher chocolates and place in a champagne glass.
Yield: 10 Champagne cones
Questions or comments? Send me an e-mail!
Back to the Wedding Crafts
© 2003 Ferrero Rocher